Monday, June 11, 2012

Reflect{1}


Although I will be continuing my research for my initial blog post, this week I have discovered the amount of initiative that people are taking to change consumer’s behavior. Because I am already working in the industry full time, I have overtime become skeptical that a change can be made. Working as a wholesaler, I am guilty of thinking with my “money mind”. After researching and reading the other student’s blogs, I have a new sense of hope for our industry. 

Because of the career path I have chosen, it is important to carry over this knowledge and begin to make a change! I can use this information to educate my coworkers and begin to encourage “green” practices in our wholesale business. 

From here, I would like to learn about other businesses who have switched to the green movement.  As I stated before, because of my profession, I am quick to be skeptical of such dramatic changes in consumer behavior. I would be very interested to see how businesses are making a difference on a larger scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment